INFORMATION CLAUSE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with art. 13 section 1 and 2 and art. 14 section 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on data protection), hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation", please be advised that:
- The administrator of your personal data is AG Essentials Sp. z o.o. (limited liability company) registered in the Katowice-Wschód District Court in Katowice, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000762161, NIP 6342944090, REGON 382004275, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator". Contact with the Administrator is possible at the address AG Essentials Sp. z o.o. registered in 40-562 Katowice ul. Kredytowa 8/2, e-mail: email@example.com, tel. 698411966.
- The Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted in matters relating to the protection of personal data and the exercise of rights related thereto. All correspondence related to the processing of your personal data should be sent to the Personal Data Protection Inspector to the Administrator's address with the note "PERSONAL DATA": AG Essentials Sp. z o.o; ul. Kredytowa 8/2, 40-562 Katowice or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 698411966.
- Your personal data will be processed solely for the Administrator's marketing purposes, based on your consent, i.e. pursuant to art. 6 clause 1a of the Regulation and to the extent necessary to fulfil legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator. To the extent to which you gave your consent, the provision of your personal data is voluntary.
- The Administrator will be the recipient of your personal data and can share it with other recipients who may process the data at the Administrator’s request including his subcontractors and their authorized employees, while such entities shall process the data under an agreement with the Administrator and only in accordance with his instructions and in strict confidentiality. In addition, the data may be transferred in order to fulfil legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator or for purposes arising from the legitimate interests of the Administrator or a third party (Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
- Your personal data will be stored for a period of one year, and after that for the period required by law or for the settlement of any claims. If you have given separate consent for the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, these data will be stored and processed for these purposes until the consent of the person who gave it is withdrawn, unless there is another basis for processing. If personal data is processed in order to fulfil legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator, it will be processed over the period of fulfilment of such obligations. If the basis for the processing of personal data is the pursuance of legitimate interests of the Administrator, the data processing extends for the duration of these interests, unless before the expiry of this period you effectively object to the processing of data on this basis.
- If consent has been given, your data will be processed for marketing purposes, for information, promotion and advertising of the Administrator's activities, to the extent related to the personal data provided for this purpose, including for the implementation of film and photo materials and their recording, reproduction, dissemination and sharing. in any form and place, in particular on the Administrator's websites, at www.ambasz.pl, as well as on websites linked with the activities of AG Essentials Sp. z o.o. and third parties, in particular on Facebook and Instagram.
- The personal data provided by you will not be subject to profiling.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator access to the content of your personal data, rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, the right to transfer data, the right to object to processing, as well as the right to transfer data and the right to submit a declaration of withdrawal of any expressed consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. You can make the above requests by submitting an appropriate application in the form of an e-mail to the Administrator's e-mail address provided in the second article of this information clause.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body of the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation.
- Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
I declare that I have read the information clause regarding the protection of personal data.